- Promoting Effective Muscle growth and maintenance
- Faster and Speedy Muscle Recovery and repair
- Enhance strong bones and joints, also prevents osteoporosis
- Helps to maintain the muscle mass and energy
Pro360 Raw Whey Protein is a well-absorbed source of premium quality protein that’s very useful for hitting targeted daily protein goals. This Pro360 Raw whey protein as supplementation helps to improve muscle protein synthesis and promote the growth of lean muscle mass.
Drinking Pro360 Raw Whey Protein within 30 minutes of finishing training will initiate the muscle recovery process by flooding bloodstream with amino acids, which are quickly shuttled into muscle cells as new muscle tissue.
One serving of Pro360 Raw Whey Protein contains 26.6g protein, 5.97g BCAAs, 4.7g Glutamic acid for a highly effective product for muscle gain
Mix 1 scoop with 200ml cold water or milk in a glass or shaker cup 30 minutes before workout and immediately after workout. Use in between major meals on non working days.
When do you consume it?
The timing of consuming Raw Whey concentrate is of UTMOST importance as it performs different functions according to the activity your body is intending to do next.
- Early Morning: Raw Whey provides amino acids to your muscles and the instant energy prevents muscles from breaking down.As it is easy to digest, it is perfect to consume after you wake up.
- Post workout: After a sweaty workout, your stressed muscles need nutrients for repair and growth. A protein source like Raw Whey will quickly kick-start the repair process.
- Before Bed: Consuming Raw Whey protein before bedtime helps your resting body receive the benefits from all the essential amino acids. This helps your body muscles to recover from stress and helps you wake up fresher for the next workout action!
Frequently Asked Questions
A: 33g is one scoop. 30servings per container.
A: it is a whey protein concentrate
A: Please be informed that our pro360 Raw whey is lacto-vegetarian. It contains no meat, fish, poultry or egg. You can also see the green mark on the front of the product as per the guidelines of FSSAI (Food safety & Standards authority of India).
A: As it is made out of milk, it contains natural sugars so its not necessary to add any.